Felix J. Subervi III Ph.D., P.A.
Dr. Felix Subervi earned his Ph.D in Clinical Psychology at the U.S. International University in San Diego. He
continued his education as a Major in the Air Force as a Graduate of the Spanish Armed Forces Military Psychology Institute, and completed his Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Child Clinical Psychology with Harvard Medical School.
Throughout Dr. Subervi's military career, he evaluated and treated children and families throughout 8 countries, and in various settings. He specializes in mental health issues, psychological assessments, ADHD, and the behavioral problems children experience related to
the military deployment of their parents.
Dr. Subervi has been in private practice providing a full range of psychological services for over 15 years now (License #5313.) Here are some of Dr. Subervi's previous locations and responsibilities:
- Chief, Psychology Services - MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
- Chief, Psychology Services - Torrejon Air Base, Madrid, Spain
- Chief, Psychology Services - Clark Air Base, Republic of the Philippines
- Chief, Mental Health Clinic - Blytheville Air Force Base, Arkansas
- Clinic Manager - San Bernardino County Dept. of Mental Health, California
- Chief, Social Work Services - March Air Force Base, California
- Social Worker - Child and Family Services, Illinois
Milagros T. Subervi Ph.D.
Dr. Milagros Subervi earned her Ph.D in Clinical Psychology at Santo Tomas University in Manila, Philippines, and completed her Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychology with Harvard Medical School. She is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor
(License #4892), and is completely fluent in both Spanish and English.
Dr. Subervi has been in private practice for over 12 years as a psychotherapist with individual family and groups servicing children, adolescents, and adults. With her experience gained alongside her military husband, she specializes in the problems military couples endure such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and depression.
- Supervisor of Outpatient Services - The Harbor Behavioral Health Care Institute, Florida
- Family Advocacy Therapist - Torrejon Air Force Base, Madrid, Spain
- Instructor at Central Texas College - Clark Air Base, Republic of the Philippines
- Volunteer Family Service Center - Clark Air Base, Republic of the Philippines
- Counselor at Family Counseling Center, Inc., Missouri